Friday, June 4, 2010

Cross Your Fingers for Me :)

So tomorrow could be a big day...I'm flirting with hitting the ever so coveted 2-5 mark on the scale! I've been close all week, in fact, I hit it today, right on the nose, but I don't "officially" way in until bright and early Saturday morning after my morning tinkle. (I know, TMI, but I'm keeping it real ) Wish me luck and if I hit it, my first free moment (which are few and far between in the semi-single parent world aka a trucker's wife) I'll let you all know!

I'm still feeling good, still have the drive which is what I think makes all the difference. I'm trying to keep the spark alive in this  healthy eating thing, trying new foods, new activities and challenging myself in other non-weight loss related ways. And so far, it's working!

A couple other tidbits to tide you over until my (cross your fingers) 25 pound post..... NEW FOOD ALERT!!!

I found these scrumptious AmyLu Mango Chicken Sausages at Costco and they are soooo yummy. And you'll never guess how many calories.....90! That's it and it honestly feels like you are indulging in something you shouldn't.


Throw one of those 90 calorie sausages into this 80 calorie bun (which was found at Safeway) and you've got about 8 inches of pure delight for only about 170 calories, pre-condiments of course.
Enjoy!


Secondly, I'm going to post my weight (gasp!) and loses somewhere on my sidebar tonight. I'm going to own it and I hope to show other people who have a LONG way to go that if I can do it, anybody can. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the food share!! I love chicken sausages and will have to get over to Costco to pick up your suggestion.

    Crossing my fingers for ya regarding weigh in!!!

    ReplyDelete