Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Beginning of a New Adventure

So, here is the beginning of a new adventure. I hope to chronicle my journey through living a healthier me. I'm going to attempt not to sugar coat it which is probably going to be one of my biggest challenges. I don't like to show people my weaknesses and this is my biggest weakness of all, my weight. I know this is going to be a journey of ups and downs and I need to write down those difficult times so that I can show myself the true journey, not just the sunshine and rainbows.

I'm purchasing a bodybugg today and when it gets here (let's hope the mail man brings it soon) the real adventure will begin. It was a pricey start up toy but I'm hoping that knowledge is power and that it will hold me accountable to no one but myself. I've done other programs in the past and had some success but as soon as the "diet" is over, the maintaining is the true struggle. So to cut it down to the basics...Me, The Bodybugg and the system of counting calories are going to hang out together for quite a while and see where it takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment