Wednesday, March 31, 2010

News Flash

News Flash... eating healthier is so much easier to do when you exercise in the morning!!! Forget the fact that it only took me 30 freakin' years to figure that one out but oh well. I started taking water exercise classes in the morning and I can just feel a world of difference, even after only one week. I LOVE them and do you want to know why....well, you don't have a choice, I'm gonna tell you anyways. :)
  • It is the ONLY time I get without my kiddo, seriously, minus sleeping at night time, this is MY quiet time. Thank you Kid Fit Room for saving my sanity! 
  • I feel so energized after like I could go on a big hike or something (which I will do if it ever stops raining)
  • I go early in the morning and I love that I still have my whole day to do whatever I want, I don't feel like I'm missing out on something else in order to exercise.
  • It is so much easier to say NO to a certain food after working out,  it's like I can't justify eating the junk food and canceling out all my exercisey goodness. (and yes, I totally made that word up)
So yeah, those are just a few reasons why I'm feeling really good about things so far. And....my bodybugg is on 2 day delivery from UPS.....I'm so excited and I can't wait to start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment