Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 2 and Week 3 Weigh-ins

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Let's see, Week 2 was going really well. Worked out at least once each day, sometimes twice. I met my calorie goal each and every day but stayed even steven on the scale. I was a little bummed to say the least and in the past it would have been a breaking point, but this time I had a little positive self-talk with myself

"Laura, you're hitting your calorie burn and calorie intake each and everyday. You're eating the right foods and your energy levels are soaring, you're doing something right. Stick with it, it will come off....a 1500 daily calorie deficit is going to produce weight loss. Just trust the system! "

Well, I'm so glad that I listened to myself ( now, if everyone always listened to me it would be even better) cause by-golly, those pounds did fall off. Which brings us to Week 3 and a weight loss of 6.8 pounds! For a total of 15.4! I'm so glad that I only took a glance out of the big ugly window of dissapointment  but walked my  big (although somewhat smaller than before) hiney through the door of opportunity. 

I'm hoping to do a food finds entry this week and if I can get my act together a weekly or bi-weekly series on trying new recipes. If your interested in joining in or have a great healthy recipe that you would like me to try and post about. Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment